At the Edge of All Things
Sanctum of the Searchers
- The sanctum has a modest bar. The bar has a little shelf with a motley assortment of bottles cobbled together at varying levels of full-ness but only one of two lights for it work right now.
- Aurelia has soundproofed one of the upstairs rooms, with plush furniture.
- The library is found at the back of the house in a room with vaulted ceilings. Glass double-doors lead from there to the backyard, which is bounded by a tall, thorny hedge.
- The library features warm, indirect lighting. The shelves are a mix of brand new graphic design-y looking books and musty archaic tomes put in an order which only makes sense to the cabal.
- The library stacks are huge. There’s in fact an upper railing, with a small balcony from the upstairs. The balcony is accessed by a spiral staircase.
- The basement has a pretty decent home gym set up. A really good treadmill, medium quality stationary bike, free weights, etc. And a section with padded walls and floor.
- Backyard: an area which is set aside for future gardening but none of the cabal have actually done anything. Inexplicably: part of a very worn croquet set is set up. The cabal may or may not have put it there. Extremely beat up patio furniture.
- Sinon has used mind magic to grant himself the crafting skills necessary to begin building hidden compartments and passages through the library to other parts of the house. There is an attic office in which he has placed much of his ‘spy’ gear.
- BJ has converted one of the rooms to a magical crafting area, with a mix of hand tools and arcane ones, and decorated with a mixture of hermetic and Christian mystical symbols.
- Aurelia is taking an upstairs bedroom, next to her meditation room, adjoining the library.
- The Hallow is located on an upstairs patio with a small fountain and garden to collect Tass.