At the Edge of All Things
- Per the God-Machine Chronicles, Virtues/Vices can be anything agreed-upon by player and GM rather than the traditional options. Willpower is gained whenever those traits are indulged, not just when it has a potentially detrimental result.
- Rather than subtracting dice from the attacker’s die pool, mundane armor removes successes equal to its Rating. (Supernatural effects, eg Mage Armor, still remove dice from the pool.)
- Rather than adding to the die pool, weapons deal a flat amount of damage equal to their Strength.
- The “heavy pistol” weapon type has been removed.
- Called shots can be made with weapons by taking -2 to the die pool; this upgrades the damage type done (Bashing to Lethal, etc.)
- To facilitate recordkeeping, if a character’s secondary Arcanum becomes Primary (through a Legacy, for instance) any xp difference is refunded back to the character.